You have a question?
Contact support form
I have a question about:
Possible answers from our FAQ
Check here for an answer before submitting the contact form.
- Napoleon Games offers you the opportunity to make payments by different methods:
- Are there limits in charging your at Napoleon Sports & Casino?
- Can I cancel a withdraw ?
- Can I transfer money onto a card with an invalid bank card?
- Can I use my free bet on online games or live casino?
- How can I add money to my account ?
- How can I unlock a loyalty meter?
- How can I use a Free bet?
- How do I fill in my loyalty meter?
- How long will it take to receive my money?
- How long will it take to receive my money ?
- How much tax do I need to pay on my profits?
- How will I see the pay-out in my account overview?
- How will the payout take place?
- May I transfer points from one loyalty meter to another?
- What are the different payment modules on Napoleon Sports & Casino ?
- What can I do with the money on my loyalty balance?
- What if my loyalty meter is full?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- When can I collect my winnings?
- When may I select a different loyalty meter?
- Will the money be actually validated?
- Are the transactions secure?
- Can I protect my account against abuse of other people ?
- Do I need to pay for the SMS authentication?
- How do I permanently close my account?
- What is a player token?
- Why should I use sms security?
- At what age can I start playing for money?
- Do I get a warning if I have lost a lot of money?
- Do I have to pay to register?
- How to register on Napoleon Sports & Casino?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- I get an error 2007, what can I do?
- I'm afraid that I'm becoming addicted, what should I do?
- What are the minimum requirements to be able to play on Napoleon Sports & Casino?
- What happens when the game crashes?
- When do I play for real money?
- Bets declared invalid.
- Booking Points
- Correct score
- Do I need to pay for live streaming?
- Do you have to pay to watch Napoleon TV?
- Fantasy Match
- Head to head
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a Live Bet?
- I placed a bet by accident. What can I do?
- Is there a delay via Napoleon TV?
- What are single, combination and system bets?
- What are the system requirements?
- What are the wager limits of the bets?
- What do I do if my download has "Timed Out"?
- What do the amounts below the odds indicate?
- What does 'first goal scorer' mean during a football game?
- What does O/U or ‘Over/Under’ mean?
- What does ‘cash in’ mean?
- What does ‘HT/FT or Half Time / Full Time’ mean?
- What does ‘result betting or correct score’ mean?
- What happens if a match is halted or cancelled?
- What happens if a player forfeits during a tennis competition?
- What if I cannot find a particular odd posted or match on the website?
- What is a 'DnB' or Draw no Bet-bet?
- What is a 1 X 2-bet?
- What is a banker?
- What is Napoleon TV?
- What is the delay of the stream?
- What is ‘Double Chance’?
- What is ‘Even / Odd’?
- What is ‘handicap betting’?
- What is ‘live betting?’
- What is ‘Outright’?
- What must I do if Napoleon TV has stopped or is no longer working during that competition?
- When are my bets paid out?
- When do I get my winnings on a live bet?
- Why can I not watch some events that are scheduled to be streamed?
To contact us, complete the form and press 'Send message'
Please provide as much information as possible in order for us to provide a satisfactory answer. Please do not correspond passwords or other private information.
Want telephone support?
You can contact us every day by phone.
Tel.: (+32) 078 077 013
Availability : 09h00 » 01h00
Location: Belgium (WEST - GMT 1)