Frequently asked questions
Search for a specific problem:
What type of computer do I need?
About registering on Napoleon Games
Payments and your account on Napoleon Games
- Napoleon Games offers you the opportunity to make payments by different methods:
- When can I collect my winnings?
- Will the money be actually validated?
- How long will it take to receive my money?
- How will the payout take place?
- When do I play for real money?
- Can I transfer money onto a card with an invalid bank card?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw?
- How will I see the pay-out in my account overview?
About withdrawing money I've won on Napoleon Games
My safety on Napoleon Games
- I'm afraid that I'm becoming addicted, what should I do?
- Are the transactions secure?
- Do I get a warning if I have lost a lot of money?
- Do I need to pay for the SMS authentication?
- I wish to obtain more information about the gambling legislation, who can I address?
- What is a player token?
- Can I protect my account against abuse of other people ?
- Why should I use sms security?
- Where can I find more information on the use of my personal data?
Technical issues during game play
About Live Sports Betting
About Live streaming
General terms of Sports Betting
- Booking Points
- Correct score
- What is ‘Double Chance’?
- Fantasy Match
- What does ‘HT/FT or Half Time / Full Time’ mean?
- What is ‘handicap betting’?
- Head to head
- What is a 1 X 2-bet?
- What is ‘Even / Odd’?
- What is ‘Outright’?
- What does O/U or ‘Over/Under’ mean?
- What is a 'DnB' or Draw no Bet-bet?
- What does ‘result betting or correct score’ mean?
About Sports Betting
- I placed a bet by accident. What can I do?
- What is a banker?
- How do I place a bet?
- What happens if a match is halted or cancelled?
- What if I cannot find a particular odd posted or match on the website?
- What are single, combination and system bets?
- What are the wager limits of the bets?
- When are my bets paid out?
- Bets declared invalid.
Special cases per sport
Info about Napoleon TV